Guide Pro Flex Lined Jogger Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
These elastic-waist jogger pants are lined with polyester fleece for welcome warmth during cold-weather activities. The nylon/spandex shell provides two-way stretch mobility.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+. Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Inseam: 29"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell | 100% polyester fleece lining
- Yes, I recommend this productMountain LoverGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsThe Perfect Pants!Nov 27, 2021
I love everything about these pants and have bought several different colors. The fit is perfect, including the length and waist. If anything, I would like a thigh pocket for my cell phone.
- Always Cold in AKGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Poor FitAlmost great!Nov 18, 2021
The only drawback to these pants are that the bottom cuffs ride up when you bend your knees. There is not enough stretch in the fabric or a gusset at the knees to compensate. Otherwise, they would be perfect! While I am 5' 10", 155lbs, my inseam is a true 28". I wish now I had gotten the tall size to compensate for the knee problem. Other fleece-lined pants from EB don't seem to have the same problem.
- Yes, I recommend this productBeckaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros Comfort, FitConsA short girl unicornNov 11, 2021
I got these for snowshoeing this winter and intend to wear with merino leggings underneath. I can never find an outdoor pants that are a true 0- they always gape at the waist and drag on the floor no matter where I look. These checked all the boxes. I would have loved darts at the knees to help with motion and a thigh pocket but I'm happy nonetheless.