Guide Pro Flex Lined Jogger Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
These elastic-waist jogger pants are lined with polyester fleece for welcome warmth during cold-weather activities. The nylon/spandex shell provides two-way stretch mobility.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+. Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Inseam: 29"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell | 100% polyester fleece lining
- Yes, I recommend this productSoCalGalGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsCan't get enough!Oct 18, 2021
The only bad thing is that they ran out last year! I had these in one color, and wanted two additional pairs, and EB had run out!
- Yes, I recommend this productTroubadourGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat pants!Oct 14, 2021
I bought these pants for hiking/snowshoeing in Alaska. They are everything I had hoped for! Comfortable, warm, without the bulk, easy on and off.
- Yes, I recommend this productVanessaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsLove these!Oct 7, 2021
These are so comfortable and warm! They run a little big, but not bad.