High Route Grid Fleece Full-Zip Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. The full-zip front allows quick venting and easy on/off while the hood adds an extra measure of protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeHeat® polyester enhances warmth
- Four-way stretch for superior mobility
- Scuba-style hood with chin guard for added warmth
- Secure zip pocket
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productSharpShooterGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConscozy & brightOct 26, 2021
The High Route Grid Fleece Full-Zip Jacket is perfect for Minnesota's crisp fall weather. It's cozy with a warm hood and pockets plus, in the color Flame, bright enough to use for hiking safety.
- Yes, I recommend this productPommyMommyGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Oct 23, 2021
I bought this jacket in black. It looks great and is very comfortable. I wanted a fleece jacket for the transitional fall weather in the Northeast and this is perfect. I love the fact that Eddie Bauer makes talls. The sleeve length, especially with thumb holes, works well on my long arms. The body of the jacket is fine, too, although if I had my druthers, I'd prefer that it were a few inches longer. I love the fit. I'm 5'11" and weigh 175 lbs. I bought the XL for extra room so that I can wear warm layers underneath. I'm glad that I did that because this jacket is a lighter weight than I expected. Also, know that this fleece has a different texture compared to traditional fleece. Bottom line: It's very cute and wearable for different occasions/purposes.
- Yes, I recommend this productJMCGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat for layering!Oct 22, 2021
Great mid-weight fleece to layer when the weather starts getting colder. Got it in a light color so as to be able to wear it on sunny days and not get warmer from a dark color. Size and shape are perfect.