Fremont Flannel Frayed Hem Shirt
- Anti Pill
- Lower Impact Materials
Premium cotton is blended with ultrasoft TENCEL® lyocell to create a flannel shirt that's pure pleasure to wear. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon style and easy-care convenience. The frayed hem and open chest pockets give it a more laid-back feel.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Length, Reg Small: 27.5"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productSuziGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConstall tops!Oct 28, 2021
It's a flannel! Appreciate the tall sizing! It has sleeves long enough and the hem is long enough. relaxed fit, for sure. Don't love the pocket style, but that's just personal style.
- Yes, I recommend this productJane 2L CBearsGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTimely FlannelOct 24, 2021
My only quibble is why not finish the hem, the raffled (i.e., thready) hem seems to be only an attempt to make the shirt stand apart rather than improving on the overall shirt. Flannel shirts are classic and I truly appreciate that it has two pockets and I rather like it having snaps versus buttons (personally speaking the snaps are a better feature to highlight versus an unfinished hem). I plan on wearing this shirt for years and I really hope the unfinished hem will stand up to that plan.
- Yes, I recommend this productdklbGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat PurchaseOct 21, 2021
This lightweight flannel fits well and is great for layering. The snaps and the frayed hem make it casually stylish. Bought the 4th one on sale because I loved the first three I purchased.