Firelight Flannel Shirt
- Anti Pill
- Lower Impact Materials
Premium cotton is blended with ultrasoft TENCEL™ lyocell to create a flannel shirt that's pure pleasure to wear. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon style and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Two button-through chest pockets
- Button cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productStlShopperGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFirelight flannel with slimmer profile is perfectNov 29, 2021
I ordered both the traditional firelight and boyfriend firelight flannels. The traditional firelight is right for me. I am 5'9", 150 lbs, smaller chest, defined waist, and larger hips. The boyfriend flannel is extremely boxy while this traditional firelight is cut to give your waist a little more definition, without feeling snug. I ordered the medium and the fit is perfect even with a long-sleeve thermal underneath. Sleeve length and shirt length are great. Calla Lily and Concord colors are as pictured. Very happy with the traditional firelight flannels!
- Yes, I recommend this productMinnesota GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfectNov 13, 2021
Finally a flannel shirt, that isn't boxy. I am very small boned & ordered the xs. It fits Perfect. I ordered the color Stone. It is the perfect, classic plaid. The soft comfortable material, is fabulous. I live in Florida, & we do get a few cool days in the winter. This will be my favorite go to shirt. Very light weight too. I absolutely love it. Worth every penny.
- Yes, I recommend this productJenniferGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSoft and comfortableOct 28, 2021
This is a terrific medium-weight flannel. I'm most often a size 10/medium in tops, but after reading reviews I ordered a large, and I'm glad I did. It's a fairly trim cut, and so ordering up ensures I have room for a fitted tee underneath. Love the colors, the fit, and the softness.