Adventurer® Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- Sustainable Materials
- UPF 50+
High-performance, and green too. Premium cotton is blended with Seawool polyester—a sustainable fiber made from reclaimed oyster shells and recycled bottles—plus spandex for stretch. The moisture-wicking fabric also features odor control technology. The back panel is a melange mesh for enhanced breathability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection on front panel, sleeves, and collar
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Sunglasses clip at front placket
- Flat-lock seams to prevent chafing
- Forward shoulder and side seams to further enhance comfort
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 55% cotton/40% polyester/5% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productHowardGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat ShirtJul 19, 2021
An excellent, very comfortable and good-looking shirt.
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsA better poloJul 8, 2021
This polo is far better than the Classic Field Pro polo. Better fit. Better looking. Better feeling.
- Yes, I recommend this productBobdog88Gender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsExcellent Shirt @ Great PriceJul 5, 2021