Gate Check 3/4-Sleeve Wrap-Front Top
- Moisture Wicking
Comfort on the road. Natural cotton is blended with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a V-neck faux wrap top that's an exceptional choice for everyday wear or travel. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. Wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Side tie at hem
- Average length, Small: 23"
- Easy; A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
- JNGGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsGreat top but runs short in lengthJul 14, 2020
This is one of few tops I had to order in a tall size. I normally wear regular Large. I read other reivews of this style top recommending ordering this in a tall size at it runs short in lenght. I found this to be true and the tall size fit perfectly! The fabric is thin but so nice and soft and comfortable. I will hang dry it as I do with all of my tops and I think it keeps the shape better that way. I highly recommend this top.
- Yes, I recommend this productTorontonianGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsNice and comfortableJan 28, 2020
I bought a light grey and a red from Clearance. Cutting / design is great. I like it.
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlieGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable topNov 16, 2020
Good nice look top; however, as typical with many Eddie Bauer women's tall tops, the length of this wrap top is about 2" inches too short--so I am careful with what bottoms I wear it with. I would buy more of these if the length were 2" longer.