Favorite Sleeveless Bateau Top
- Sustainable Materials
One wearing will convince you that this sleeveless bateau top, like all our Favorite T-shirts, is more than just ordinary. The proof starts with the superior cotton we use, combed to make the yarn smoother, and then treated with a silicone finish to make it ultra-soft. Whether used alone or blended with polyester, it's polished to reduce any pilling. These are shirts you'll enjoy wearing across seasons, in all kinds of casual settings, because of their comfort, fit, rich color, and lasting quality.
This garment was made with Cotton USA™. Natural, recyclable, and comfortable, it's grown by family farmers in the USA who are committed to sustainability and a smaller carbon footprint. Innovative production technology is used to reduce the environmental impact while preserving the cotton quality.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 1x1 rib knit for better shape retention and stretch
- Polishing process minimizes pilling
- Garment-washed for softness and to prevent shrinkage
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Slim. A trim fit. Close to the body, not tight or constricting.
- 100% cotton or 60% cotton/40% polyester, depending on color
- Imported using domestic and imported materials
- Yes, I recommend this productSeacoast sallyGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGlad I bought more than 1!Jul 29, 2021
Fits true to size
- Yes, I recommend this productEmmie29Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Basic TopJul 26, 2021
Nice quality tee that can easily be worn alone or layered. I'd been eyeing for awhile and so glad I finally ordered it.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaeveGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsVery Nice!Jul 18, 2021
I ordered two of these tank tops as summers in CT seem to be getting hotter. The tank top is very comfortable and washed well, not hot and no ironing! They are a bit longer than I thought they'd be, but that's fine. I like the neckline. Nice to have a tank that isn't a low cut scoop. I will get much wear out of these, as they will layer well too. It' s a slimmer fit. not baggy, not tight.