Motion 1/4-Zip w/Bungee
Made with our popular Cozy Camp stretch fleece and its ultrasoft interior, this sweatshirt hoodie is styled for action. The 1/4-zip front placket allows quick venting; drawstring hood adjusts easily; and the bungee hem maintains a secure fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Front slant pockets
- Elastic at cuffs and hem
- Ideal paired with your favorite leggings
- Length, Reg Small: 24"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 58% cotton/38% polyester/4% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLong-time EB fanGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy most favorite sweatshirtSep 23, 2021
I happened to spot this sweatshirt in the store. Tried it on in XS and loved the fit and look. I have a small frame and a lot of sweatshirts are too long and too large (not attractive at all on me). The bungee hem is my favorite feature of this sweatshirt. The fit is generous but the bungee hem gives it this blousy look which is super cute. The store only had one in my size (sprig), but I was able to order another one in flamingo. Both colors are great and If the sweatshirt is ever offered in other colors like light grey or navy, I would buy those as well.
- KimGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityCons Poor Fitcute but not a "generous" fitAug 28, 2021
I may return this for an XL and see if I like it better. The pros: I love the design, the color and the fabric. I'm unsure on the fit, I am short waisted to begin with and this is short waisted on me, the band on the bottom is very snug, in fact when I pulled it out of the package I had to double check the size because it looked like a small, so it does stretch enough that it fits but I may have to try it on a couple more times to see if I can live with the large or go bigger or for a tall and see if I like the fit better. The downside of shopping online, if I can find the right fit I'd buy one of every color so I would recommend you consider sizing up if you want a looser sweatshirt fit and know that the bottom sits at about my hip bones