Trail Tight High-Rise Cargo Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Odor Control
The high-rise version of the best trail tights ever made—created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted for any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features UPF sun protection and odor control technologies. The curved back yoke creates a flattering fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style
- Side cargo flap pockets
- Angled seams for slimming lines
- Gusseted inseam for enhanced mobility
- Interior drawcord waistband
- Inseam: 28" Reg | 26" Petite | 31" Tall | 28" Wos
- Active High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise. Close to body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productLisHelmGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit.Sep 27, 2021
I have large legs and ankles - these are great.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisa T.Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros FitCons4 Pockets are Good - 6 would be betterSep 24, 2021
These pants were purchased for two reasons. To deter ticks and for the pockets. I have a lot of Eddie Bauer trail pants and wonder why they don't have pockets in the back. Men's pant have pockets in the back, but not women's pants. The fabric is substantial and I am sure they will last for a long time.
- Yes, I recommend this productShanGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Fit, QualityConspocketsSep 8, 2021
great to have pockets