Eddie's Favorite Flannel Faux Shearling-Lined Shirt Jacket
This shirt jacket is all about cozy comfort, inside and out. The exterior is our signature cotton flannel—robust and brushed to an ultrasoft texture. The interior is thick faux shearling fleece in the body and microfleece in the sleeves for easy layering.
An important note on the use of a culturally appropriated term in this product description:
Eddie Bauer has replaced the term Sherpa with Faux Shearling as part of our company-wide effort to remove culturally appropriated designs, terms, and names from current and future products. Sherpa refers to an indigenous people native to Tibet and Nepal in the eastern Himalayas of Central Asia. Learn more about our efforts here
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Full-button front
- Open-entry side pockets
- Button-close chest pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 28"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton shell | 100% polyester lining
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurenGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsCozy, warm, soft, WITH POCKETSNov 9, 2021
The sherpa lining is so soft, the flannel is nice and thick and soft. It has POCKETS that are lined in fleece which I was not expecting but so happy to discover! The sleeves are not lined in sherpa, which I was at first a little disappointed about but after wearing it I think I like it this way better- it's easier to move in it and layer sweaters underneath it. It has a great relaxed fit. I love it!!
- Yes, I recommend this productAubreyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsSo cozy!Oct 18, 2021
This flannel is super cozy for cold days! I do wish the sleeves were Sherpa lined as well, but other than that I love this thing!
- Yes, I recommend this productLoriGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest jacket everMay 6, 2021
Stylish and warm. So easy to care for. Wish it came in more colors.