Lukla Pro Mid Hiker
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Waterproof hiker for longer treks and heavier loads. Raised cuff and stiffer fiberglass shank provide extra protection and stability. Premium EVA midsole material for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort. Exclusive outsole lug design offers best-in-class performance on varied terrain.
- Leather/synthetic upper
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole
- MultiPitch™ Pro outsole with Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productLynGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsGreat Boot!Jul 6, 2021
I can"t remember how many of these mid-hikers I have ordered. The fit is the same it's each pair. Before I "found" these I wore Keens. The first pair were great but the next pair in the same size and style did not fit the same…very frustrating! These are the always the same. Very comfortable. I usually walk 4+ miles a day and often wear the boots the entire day.
- Yes, I recommend this productHikerGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingPros ComfortableConsLove these!Jul 5, 2021
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable. I'm normally an 8.5 & bought that size in this shoe. I've worn these on 2 trips to Iceland & on many other hikes. I love the sole. I have total confidence when hiking on inclines or with loose gravel.
- Yes, I recommend this productgmaGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsToo NarrowJun 25, 2021
These shoes would be a perfect fit if they came in a wide size. So I'm having to return them. Wish you made wide sizes..