Lukla Pro Mid Hiker
- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
Waterproof hiker for longer treks and heavier loads. Raised cuff and stiffer fiberglass shank provide extra protection and stability. Premium EVA midsole material for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort. Exclusive outsole lug design offers best-in-class performance on varied terrain.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- Leather/synthetic upper
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole
- MultiPitch™ Pro outsole with Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productmariselaGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsamazingNov 21, 2021
I tried so many boots and they all lacked support, or very uncomfortable. I tried, La Sportiva, Columbia, Timberland and Bear Claws and none of them work. Finally, I order this one and I can't believe that they were so comfortable right out of the box. They are roomy on the toes and have good support. I hiked 6 hours and no problem. My only concern is they are a little slippery on wet rocks. Please Eddie Bauer don't discontinue them!!
- Yes, I recommend this productPaulaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat boots!Oct 29, 2021
Loved these boots. Very comfortable right out of the box. Unfortunately I had to return them and go with a different brand because in these, the 10 was a little too short and the 11 was too big. Needed that 10.5, which is not offered in this boot. Otherwise, they would have been keepers.
- Yes, I recommend this productBendBabeGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsComfy Even at HomeOct 17, 2021
These were super comfortable the minute I put them on. My toes didn't touch the ends, they felt snug with hiking socks and I forgot I had them on after awhile. Still, I got out and really climbed with them today and even though they are still great shoes they feel a bit wide or large for me....I have VERY narrow feet and it's Sooooo hard to find shoes that stay comfortable after wearing. I pulled them as tight as I can with ties but I'll see how the next few hikes go. The bottoms of my big toe and foot felt rubbed. If you have a wider foot than I do go for it these are fantastic shoes for running around town or hiking the steeps. The teal color is so cool!