Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carryig a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Women's 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productBLJGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsLove the Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight HikerJul 29, 2021
Great Hiking and/or Work Out Shoe
- Yes, I recommend this productMChaeGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat!Jul 29, 2021
Great pair of hiking boots. They are very comfy and feel as thought they are made of good quality/material. Even though I haven't tried them out for real rainy weather hiking, I'm hoping they're as waterproof as they say or ill be be spending 3 months in Ireland with soggy feet. which would suck
- Yes, I recommend this product21MelissaJoGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsThankful I got these!Jul 28, 2021
I went to resident camp with my oldest sons scout troop. My old other brand did not survive the first 3 days of rain. I bought these for our next hike 2 weekends later with the troop. We set up camp I. A downpour of rain. The next day we had a soggy day at the state park. These shoes were amazing! They stayed dry and I didn't have any blisters on my feet. I didn't have a chance to break them in. My son has a pair of EB boots and his did some well at resident camp that's why I bought these. He likes them so much he's using his for marching band. Thank you EB! I can always count on your product.