Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carryig a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit™ cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite™ premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Women's 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productSwiss HikerGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsBest Hiking Shoes!Jul 19, 2021
My 13 year old daughter and myself needed some good, comfortable hiking shoes so I got these when they were on sale. Best decision ever! Neither of us had time to do anything but try them on before we set off for hiking all over Switzerland. They are perfect! They didn't need broken in and the sizing was spot on to our running shoes. No complaints from either of our feet after 10-15 mile hikes on various terrain. They kept our feet dry in the rain too. They were even versatile enough to go mountain biking in. Sturdy, comfortable and stylish!
- Yes, I recommend this productNeicyVGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type TallActivityCommutePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat Style & ComfortJul 13, 2021
Great support, style & comfort!
- Yes, I recommend this productJaynie GGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, StylishConsHappy with these hikersJul 10, 2021
I'm super happy with these hikers. They are light enough to wear in Florida but substantial enough to get you through at least three seasons in any climate. The fit is perfect for my size 10. The arch is not too high but has good support and the toe box is nice and roomy. I think they look really great too, I bought the peacock.