Chatam Leather Sneaker
With its full-grain or suede leather upper, cushioning EVA footbed and non-marking rubber outsole, this casual sneaker has both classic style and all-day comfort.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- SportEdge® lightweight rubber-compound outsole with all-surface tread
- Women's Sizes 6-10 (whole/half), 11 | Patform Height, Size 7: 0.75" | Weight, 1 shoe: 10.5 oz
- Full-grain (white), suede (chrome) leather, 40%wool/60%polyester (black) upper | Rubber outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productbeachgirlGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNew fav casual shoe!Apr 15, 2021
I can always rely on Eddie Bauer to deliver quality footwear. The leather feels so premium. Very comfortable and true to fit. Hope they make more colors!!
- Santa Barbara DreamerGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityWalkingPros FitConsNonremovable insolesJan 8, 2022
I would have loved these - the fit, the color (chrome gray), the style, the two pairs of laces (white, gray) - if only I could remove the insoles. Putting orthotics on top of the glued-in insoles made them too tight. Leaving them out made them not supportive enough for walking. Bummer. They're a nice pair of shoes if you don't need orthotics, though...
- PB64Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons Poor Quality, UncomfortableNot what I expectedNov 4, 2021
Chrome shoes are not suede, they're stiff and more of a rough-out leather. Maybe they'll soften up with wear, if I can stand them that long. They're cute but very expensive for no more than what they are.