Mountain Ops Boot
- All Weather Comfort
- Arch Support
Waterproof. Insulated. Rugged. The all-day, all-winter, all-purpose work boot. Built to take you further when the temperature plummets. Fully weatherproof full-grain leather upper.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- MultiPitch Pro exclusive, aggressive outsole design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- ThermaFill® 100 insulation against cold, wet weather
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productCrystalGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsSecond PairJun 28, 2021
Great shoes for working on concrete floors.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarsha Marsha MarshaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsAmazing HikersJun 17, 2021
Love how stylish and tough they are.
- Yes, I recommend this productKimGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, VersatileConsPillows under my feetJun 4, 2021
After wearing a very expensive (not EB) pair of hiking boots that didn't feel good for 2 years, I finally ordered these boots. I ordered them because of the positive reviews other customers posted. The toe area is a little bit wider than my last pair and they were extremely comfy under my feet the minute I put them on. So far I love these shoes! Immediate relief for my feet! I highly recommend these boots.