Mountain Ops Boot
- All Weather Comfort
- Arch Support
Waterproof. Insulated. Rugged. The all-day, all-winter, all-purpose work boot. Built to take you further when the temperature plummets. Fully weatherproof full-grain leather upper.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- MultiPitch Pro exclusive, aggressive outsole design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound
- ThermaFill® 100 insulation against cold, wet weather
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole for minimized weight without sacrificing durability, support, or comfort
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productCitywalkerGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortableConsVery impressedJan 11, 2022
Just came home from a 2 hr walk in freezing cold winter weather and these boots kept my feet cozy and warm throughout. They are light and very, very comfortable and actually feel a bit like sturdy running shoes. Excellent boots!
- Yes, I recommend this productMrs. PGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, DurableConsAwesome boots!Dec 28, 2021
Wider toe box gives my feet more room, removable insole means that you can add an orthotic if need be. These boots are snowshoe compatible, waterproof, and lightweight. The elastic pull strap on the back is a plus. Great arch support. Basically, an awesome boot for a great price.
- Yes, I recommend this productCherylGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsFavoriteOct 9, 2021
Don't change anything about boot. Second pair. First pair 5 years. Wear them hiking, snowshoeing, and during the winter