- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Women's sizes: 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productOhioanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsEven better than I expected!Jan 14, 2022
I purchased these boots to wear for walking my dog in all kinds of weather. I wanted sturdy boots with good soles. I was fortunate to get the black boots on sale in my usual size. Not only are they comfortable, they are easy to put on and they're so cute! I hope they last a long time because I'm looking forward to wearing them during all kinds of weather in Ohio.
- Yes, I recommend this productLeMarGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsLove These!!Dec 19, 2021
I Got these shoes one year ago and these boots still look and feel amazing they are a tiny bit heavy at first but the comfort and style is amazing !! Eddie Bauer please make these in other colors !!! Love them !
- Yes, I recommend this productHannaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsComfortable From Day One!Nov 23, 2021
I bought these for a trip to Colorado last year because I didn't want to break the bank for the similar Danner Boots version. I ordered them last minute so didn't have time to break them in before my trip and just assumed that I would have to deal with the pain of breaking them in during vacation. I was so wrong!! These were SO comfortable from the moment I put them on! I didn't have a single blister after wearing these for 3 days straight and walking several miles in different terrains each day - city, mountain, snow, ice, etc. Denver received 12" of snow and my feet were always dry and warm - I was so glad to have them when Texas was hit with the snow storm earlier this year! In addition, they have been great for hiking in the summer as well - the perfect all around shoe. I'm writing this review a year later becuase I am wearing them to Iceland next month and realized I never shared how amazing these boots are, and they deserve it! Like others have said, they are a bit heavy but that was never a problem for me.