- Arch Support
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge® Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Women's sizes 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productAmandaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat hiking boots!Jul 26, 2021
I decided to buy these specific boots mostly for the style and color for my upcoming hiking trips. I tried them out for the first time this weekend and absolutely loved them. They have great traction on the bottom which makes hiking so much easier and worry free.
- Yes, I recommend this productErikaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, DurableConsGreat hiking bootJul 13, 2021
I purchased these for hiking in Colorado. I was nervous about wearing them on our first 11 mile hike at Rocky Mountain N.P. since I hadn't broken them in and hadn't worn them beyond trying them on for fit. They were fantastic! They provide ankle support without being heavy or clunky. They are also waterproof which is a plus. The only downside is my feet did get hot on some days because I had to wear 2 pairs of socks. I typically wear a size 7.5 or 8 and decided to buy size 8.
- Yes, I recommend this productbchikerGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsNew FavesJul 12, 2021
I've been obsessed with finding the perfect hiker and I think these are it. I love that they're just black instead of a weird colour. They provide better support than any other boots I've had, but they're still nice and light. They are pretty true to size if not a tiny bigger, but I wouldn't size down. Definitely don't size up. Also a bonus: the laces actually stay done up well.