- Arch Support
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge® Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Women's sizes 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productMickeyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat boots and very comfortableNov 30, 2021
Excellent boots. I have these boots in black and driftwood colours. I bought size 7.5. My size is a regular 7.5 and these are a little on the bigger side but I wouldn't size down. Love these boots for walking my dogs. Very comfortable and look stylish. Price is right as well!
- StarbuckLuckGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsIdeal for all weatherNov 29, 2021
These brought me from the rainforest to the glacial top of Mt Kilimanjaro. Perfect all weather, all terrain boots. I'm normally a size 8M and these fit perfectly with enough room for wool socks. No blisters or discomfort even though I only hiked a couple miles in them before the big summit. Recommended!
- Yes, I recommend this productSS001Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsA comfortable hiker!Nov 7, 2021
I really love the Cairn Mid Hiker. It was comfortable the first time I put it on. I wear them almost every day. I bought a half size larger so I could wear it with a thicker sock. I recommend this boot. It looks very stylish.