Cairn Mid Hiking Boots
- Arch Support
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge® Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Women's sizes 6-10, 11
- Yes, I recommend this productHHGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros ComfortableConsFit perfect!Jun 1, 2022
In for the hike!
- Yes, I recommend this productMeMeGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsSecond Pair PurchasedMay 31, 2022
The biggest positive for me is that these boots need no breaking in. These are mainly used for mountain hiking in the Western North Carolina Mountains.
- Yes, I recommend this productLinsGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsNice Boots!May 23, 2022
So great for hiking or just walking on rough uneven terrain. Much more supportive, comfortable, stable, and sturdy than other boots or shoes that I have walked trails in. They are great looking as well. They are full leather so they are warm but not unbearably hot. If your feet easily get too hot in boots there are probably better options.