- Arch Support
- Moisture Wicking
This classic moc-toe boot, ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, is built with durable, waterproof leather construction. Insofit Pro ergonomic insole features a stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support. Rugged, non-marking rubber outsole. Gender-neutral sizing.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable membrane
- Removable, molded polyurethane footbed
- Gusseted tongue for superior fit and to keep elements out
- Rustproof hardware
- Shaft height, size 9: 6.5" | Shaft circumference: 11" | Heel height: 1"
- Gender-neutral sizes: M 4.5/W 6 - M 14/W 15.5
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productButterscotch fitGenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsPerfectAug 16, 2021
I have bunions! on both feet. These boots are the only ones I have found (and I have tried Merrell, Keene which are my typical go tos) that have broken in beautifully and comfortably. I can walk in high wet grasses, cross little streams, slip in the water and paired with good socks...I am good and so are my feet!
- Yes, I recommend this productCurt from KansasGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsOld school, high quality, attractive boots!Jun 13, 2021
I bought these during the first round of COVID lock-downs as a stress release purchase. And they have become my favorite boots. They are old-school, rugged, classic, attractive leather boots. They are rugged. I told my wife they are like George Clooney -- the older they get the better looking they get! Haha. Another thing I bought during COVID lockdown was a motorcycle! And I use these to ride also. They even look good with the black rubber marks that motorcycles give boots. They did take a while to break in -- as do all heavy duty leather boots. I did buy some fancy foot inserts -- because I am old and get plantar fasciitis like us old people do. These are great boots. They look like boots that could have been sold in 1972 -- or 2030. They are a solid, classic design. And they are very well made.
- Yes, I recommend this productMatt BGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, StylishConsIncredible Boot!Apr 29, 2021
Excellent designed boot with fantastic comfort. One of the best boots I've ever bought. Very happy with this Eddie Bauer purchase.