Snowfoil® Pull-On Boot
- Arch Support
- All Weather Comfort
Waterproof, insulated winter boot for serious weather protection. Rubber and leather upper combined with the WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane keep feet dy. 200g of ThermaFill insulation provides essential warmth when the mercury plummets.
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
- Rubber/leather upper: polyester faux fur ruff
- Yes, I recommend this productCambieGuyGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, StylishConsWinter tested, super comfortableDec 31, 2021
Finally got to put these to a real winter test. It got down to -27 °C (-17 °F), and my feet stayed toasty warm. These are very comfortable boots to wear, but given the cushy, soft lining, you won't be going for long walks or hikes in these. They're great for shovelling the snow off the sidewalk or walking the dog in frigid temperatures. I like the fact that you can slip them on and off easily, and the two-tone, brown suede uppers look somewhat stylish. The suede however, does collect snow, but did not find that it soaks through to the inside. I ended up having to size up by 1/2 to a 10.5 (normally a 10 or even 9.5).
- Yes, I recommend this productEhmpireGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsSnow and Rain BootsJul 12, 2021
These work great for rain or snow. They are also easy to put on and remove. Get a pair (of these)!
- Yes, I recommend this productMatrixGenderHeight 6'1"TypeActivityPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat versatile cold and wet weather slip on bootsJun 18, 2021
Great boots. Just what I was hoping for. Comfortable. Fit perfect. Slip on. Warm. Keep you dry. Stylish. Excellent product. Highly recommend!