- Arch Support
Off-trail hiker or in-town walker, the Cairn delivers superior comfort along with complete weather protection. Leather upper has WeatherEdge® Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch™ Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed
- Men's sizes: 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productPendrossGender MaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsBest Hiking/Commuter shoesOct 29, 2021
Bought a pair of Cairn back in 2017 when it was on sale. Originally thought I'd use it as a commuter shoe to NYC as they are stylish. I used these shoes when I went on a trip to the Philippines in 2017 and in 2018, Japan in 2018, and Hawaii in 2019. For 2020, did small hikes in nearby mountains in the area. In 2021, used for walking tours in Boston, Salem and Plymouth. I got to tell you, I am really surprised how they are holding up. The Vibram soles really keep my feet pain free. Tip: Clean the shoes at least twice a year by lightly brushing of dirt or wipe with warm water with a clean rag. I spot clean with soap only when needed. (Havent used saddle soap yet, but I might). When storing away for the winter months, I stuff paper inside and place it in an old pillow case to keep dust off. It is starting to show some signs of age but its still remarkably comfortable. I do swap and rotate shoes every other day too. On those same trips I mentioned, I also used the Lukla Flux. (Army tip, don't use the same boots/shoes everyday. Let them breathe. Your feet and your wallet will thank you) In short, these are worth it, wait for when they are on sale and buy them.
- Yes, I recommend this productBlack FoxGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsExcellent ShoeSep 19, 2021
Very comfortable shoe. I wear them to work & casually. They match well with everything from slacks to jeans.
- Yes, I recommend this productSolid shoeGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsSolid Trail ShoeApr 14, 2021
I've always had good experience with Eddie Bauer "trail" shoes. These are great for walking either a greenway or dirt and rutty trail in the woods. Easy on and off, comfortable for hours, roomy toe box, snug heel, . . .