Lukla Pro Waterproof Lightweight Hiker
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Eddie Bauer exclusive, built for when the road disappears and the weather heads south. Waterproof/breathable upper. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole with exclusive lug design for excellent, all-weather traction. Designed for light to medium day or short overnight hiking on packed trails, while carrying a pack weighing 15-40 lbs.
- WeatherEdge® membrane for waterproof/breathable performance
- InsoFit® cushioning EVA footbed delivers all-day support while reducing weight and bulk
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole combines ultralight comfort and exceptional durability
- MultiPitch™ Pro best-in-class outsole of Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound, with our exclusive lug design
- Sizes Men's 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productEricGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsNice shoes!Oct 12, 2021
I needed a supportive and durable hiking shoe and I have found it! I usually wear a 9 1/2 but ordered a 10 (per reviews). The fit is just right and I use an orthotic.
- Yes, I recommend this productthebrooktroutGenderHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, VersatileConsTough and Secure Low HikerSep 27, 2021
Very solid footing on a variety of surfaces, due to the great, grippy tread pattern. I felt solid on cobble, grass, hard pack sand, rock, and lightly damp mud. True to size. Not overly wide. A little hotter than non-waterproof shoes.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoseGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsPerfect shoeSep 25, 2021
Perfect fitting, versatile and long-lasting shoe. I use them for walks, hiking and just hanging out. This is my second pair and I am so happy they are a EB mainstay. I would highly recommend!