- Arch Support
- All Weather Comfort
Built for winter commutes and snowshoe-trail exploring. Injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell; leather upper with waterproof/breathable membrane. Exclusive insulation protects against frostbite.
- WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane
- 200 gram ThermaFill insulation for warmth
- EVA footbed for added comfort
- Sizes: Men's 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productVIGender FemaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsBest Quality BootsAug 11, 2021
Excellent boots for the weather and walking.
- Yes, I recommend this productWESiiiGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, DurableConsCan't wait for snow!Jun 5, 2021
Being June I can't speak yet on their winter abilities, but these boots have it all. Great soles, incredible construction and plenty of insulation. I can't wait to wear these in the winter. The quality is definitely there. Let me say this about sizing. Some say order a size or half size up and I don't agree. I ordered these for winter and a pair of Guide Pro boots for the summer and both fit the same. The difference is and where I think people get confused is the winter boot is insulated. So what you're feeling around your toesies is insulation. They're not smaller. These fit exactly like the Pros except they're insulated. You can just feel the insulation around your foot. Unless you want loose fitting shoes I would just order your regular size. Another great product from Eddie Bauer!
- Yes, I recommend this productGreat LakerGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsIncredible bootMay 6, 2021
I purchased these boots for my husband to use for walking and snowshoeing. Besides the great look, they are so durable, offer great stability and are waterproof. He says they feel very warm and cushioned inside. They are just the kind of boots he needs for our Michigan winters!