Guide Pro Hiker
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Our premier waterproof hiker lets you head out and up no matter the weather. The full-grain leather and mesh upper protects from both the elements and harsh trail conditions. The footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support, midsole of cushioning EVA, and a nylon shank combine to provide excellent rebound and reduce foot fatigue for all-day comfort on the trail. The MultiPtich Pro 2.0 outsole is Vibram® XS Trek rubber for best-in-class durability and grip in varied terrain and conditions, and it has a redesigned lug design for even better traction and enhanced mud shedding.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit® Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Includes a second set of laces
- Weight, size 9 (1): 15.5 oz
- Men's sizes 8-12 (whole/half), 13, 14
- Full-grain leather and mesh upper
- Yes, I recommend this productSsaGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsVery comfortable shoesOct 19, 2021
Very comfortable and stylish shoes
- Yes, I recommend this productBillGenderHeight 5'8"TypeActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsVery comfortable, great fitOct 18, 2021
Great value, Replaced Merrill MOAB
- Yes, I recommend this productShoesGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsNiceSep 21, 2021