Flexion Cloudline Sneaker
- Moisture Wicking
Ultralight and breathable, this sneaker builds comfort and superior performance from the ground up. The SportGrip® outsole gives you complete tractional control, the cushioning midsole and footbed soften each stride, and the knitted fabric upper lets your foot breathe to prevent overheating while active.
- InsoFit® Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- SportGrip® low-profile carbon rubber outsole
- Includes a second set of laces
- Weight, size 9 (1): 6.7 oz
- Men's sizes 8-12 (whole/half), 13, 14
- Knitted fabric upper
- Yes, I recommend this productHowieGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsJust purchased my 2nd pairJul 13, 2021
I am still wearing my first pair I bought 16 months ago. I have literally wore these 6 days a week during that time. I average 8,000 steps a day, mostly on asphalt. At first I was doubtful on their durability because they are so lightweight Boy, was I wrong. They look great and wear incredibly well and offer good support.
- Yes, I recommend this productjohnGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGood fit for wide feetJun 18, 2021
Very nice stylish, comfortable shoe. My feet are wide, but the regular size fit perfectly.
- Yes, I recommend this productGunnarWAGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityCommutePros Comfortable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat Travel ShoeApr 17, 2021
Fantastic shoe for traveling through airports and on planes. Super lightweight and compact maske them great in the suitcases (size 13 can take up lots of space!) Also great for just bouncing around town on the weekends. Perhaps for someone lighter weight it could work as a running flat while on trips but not enough structure for athletics when you are over 250 pounds. I may get another pair just to have ready when I wear these out since they are my new favorite casual shoe.