Hunt Pac 6" Boot
- Arch Support
Ankle-high version of our original Hunt Pac, first introduced in the 1950s. Waterproof leather upper, vulcanized rubber shell, and seam-sealed construction ensure your feet stay dry in wet, slushy conditions. And 200g of ThermaFill® insulation keep them warm, too.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed, full-grain leather upper
- 200g ThermaFill® insulation
- Fully lined with high-abrasion fabric
- Foam cushioning in forefooot and shaft
- Gusseted tongue to enhance fit and keep elements out
- Removable, molded EVA footbed
- Rustproof hardware
- Non-marking traction outsole
- Shaft height, size 9: 6" | Shaft circumference: 11.5" | Heel height: 0.75"
- Men's sizes 8-12 (whole/half), 13, 14
- Full-grain leather upper | Rubber and EVA outsole | Polyester insulation
- Yes, I recommend this productJaredGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsAwesome bootsMar 7, 2021
Great boots, comfortable and warm.
- JamesGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros VersatileConswaterproof boot for the farmMar 6, 2021
these have all the ratings and appearance to make them a sound investment
- Yes, I recommend this productBrandonGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat BootFeb 24, 2021
They look great, I put a 3/4 length orthotic in them as they do not have much for support and that has worked great. I would suggest sizing up 1 full size as they do run a bit small.