- StormRepel DWR
- Arch Support
Built with waterproof leather and water-repellent fabric, and featuring a sure-traction outsole, this is the high-top sneaker for inclement weather. Gender-neutral sizing.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL FOOTWEAR ORDERS IN THE USA!
Try our footwear risk-free with free returns on all orders in the USA that include footwear.
- Waterproof full-grain leather and fabric upper
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Shaft Height, Size M9/W10.5: 5.5" | Shaft Circumference: 11" | Platform Height: 1"
- Gender-neutral sizes: M4.5/W6 - M11/W12.5, M12/W13.5, M13/W14.5, M14/W15.5
- Full-grain leather & fabric upper | Rubber outsole
- Yes, I recommend this productRNGGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsWarm and comfortableJan 22, 2022
I bought these because they look very nice and are also waterproof. The fit is very comfy and they are very warm for walking outdoors in the winter months. I put insoles for extra support because I found them to be a little flat. But I definitely recommend these sneakers!
- Yes, I recommend this productJoshuaGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsExactly what I was looking forJan 21, 2022
I live in Tennessee and the winter here is usually very wet. It's colder but not as cold as the north, and we get very little snow. Winter boots are rarely necessary, but the winter air and rain go right through sneakers. The storm sneakers are perfect when I don't want to wear big boots just to stay dry and warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productBexGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsAmazing rainproof sneaker boots for winter and beyondJan 18, 2022
Love the style of these shoes. Needed something I could wear in the rain without worrying about damage. Best thing is: these were comfy immediately out of the box and I can dance in them! I'm a fan. If they make more colors, I would get more.