Guide Pro Boot
- Moisture Wicking
- Arch Support
Our premier hiking boot, built taller for more support, and featuring a waterproof full-grain leather and mesh upper as well as a waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. The footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support, midsole of cushioning EVA, and a nylon shank combine to provide excellent rebound and reduce foot fatigue for all-day comfort on the trail. The MultiPtich Pro 2.0 outsole is Vibram® XS Trek rubber for best-in-class durability and grip in varied terrain and conditions, and it has a redesigned lug design for even better traction and enhanced mud shedding.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed waterproof/breathable membrane
- InsoFit® Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed
- MidLite® premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue for enhanced fit and to keep debris out
- Includes a second set of laces
- Shaft height, size 9: 7" | Shaft Circumference 12" | Weight (1) 17 oz
- Men's sizes 8-12 (whole/half), 13, 14
- Waterproof, full-grain leather and mesh upper
- Yes, I recommend this productNormanGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfortable, StylishConsProvides ankle supportJun 7, 2021
I have been wearing a brace for my ankle and I discovered that these boots provide enough support to make the brace unnecessary. A bonus I had not counted on.
- Yes, I recommend this productSea JayGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat Boots! Perfect fit and comfortable too.Apr 17, 2021
I purchased the Mountain Ops boots two years ago and they have been terrific. Mountain Ops are insulated for cold weather use and wanted a similar boot for summer use. When I saw the Guide Pro I was hoping it would be very similar in fit, comfort and functionality. The Guide Pros, just like the Mountain Ops, fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable with the cushioned insole. Both of these boots fit me perfectly, like a glove. These are a bit lighter weight which is great for summer. I can understand why they are so highly rated by others too. My only quibble, and it is barely that, is like others I found they did not come with the extra laces that the description promises. This is at least my fourth brand of boots and I would say these, so far, are the best ones yet and perfect for spring, summer and fall use.
- Yes, I recommend this productPaulaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileCons100% great fit, buy and styleApr 6, 2021
Great fit , like the higher style for ankle support, sole gives you a comfortable walk and support.