- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productZbartroutGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat for 7.5 m feetJul 17, 2021
I love this classic timeless style but was nervous that since I wear 7.5 that they would be too big. When they arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the overall quality, comfort and sizing. Unlike many shoes, the eyelet spacing across the tongue is very wide, allowing you to comfortably tighten the half size down with plenty of room to stretch out. Great boots!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productSo far so goodGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingPros ComfortableConsSo far so goodJul 16, 2021
I'm old. I remember how boots used to be made. These appear to be that old time quality. Time will tell. Comfortable out of the box with no break in.
- Yes, I recommend this productTysonGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsGreat valueJun 26, 2021
I'm hard on boots, so we will see how they hold up, 10 days in and they seem to be good quality, especially for the price point.