- Arch Support
We're proud to reintroduce the K-6 hiking boot that first appeared in the Eddie Bauer catalog in 1964. Finely crafted of waterproof full-grain leather using Goodyear welt construction, this is a boot that will last a lifetime. WeatherEdge waterproof/breathable membrane provides maximum protection from the wet.
- Sure-footed Vibram® outsole
- Cushioning EVA midsole
- InsoFit Pro ergonomic polyurethane footbed with stabilizing heel cup and superior forefoot support
- Comes with two lace colors
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14
- Yes, I recommend this productDinoGenderHeight 5'10"TypeActivityWalkingPros DurableConsThese are the boots of my youth!!Oct 18, 2021
I've been searching for these boots for years. They are the boots of my youth and all the adventures that come with youth. There have been many that were close, but these have the laces that go all the way to your toes. I really thought that design went away. So I was so happy to find these, and get into new adventures.
- Yes, I recommend this productRichGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Durable, StylishConsgreat bootsOct 13, 2021
these boots are warm, comfortable and stylish. they come with two sets of laces, one flat and one round. the only tru down side i can see is these boots are a bit heavy, but i guess that should be expected for an all leather boot with vibram soles. these should last a few years. dont listen to the older reviews, there is no longer and issue with the tongue causing discomfort on the top of your foot, it appears they have fixed that design flaw from a few years ago.
- Yes, I recommend this productGregGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsMore than expectedOct 6, 2021
These boots are more than I was expecting. They are comfortable right out of the box and look great. The full Goodyear welt, quality leather, and Vibram sole make these boots very well built. I am impressed.