- Arch Support
Superior comfort and complete weather protection are guaranteed with this mid hiking boot. Supportive, durable, and light, it's built with a leather upper and WeatherEdge Pro waterproof/breathable membrane to keep your feet dry. MultiPitch Pro outsole features our exclusive, aggressive lug design using Vibram® XS Trek rubber compound—best in class for performance, durability, and exceptional traction on varied terrain.
- Nylon shank for stability
- InsoFit cushioning EVA footbed
- MidLite premium EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue
- Men's sizes 8-12, 13, 14 Medium
- Yes, I recommend this productDarrellGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConsBest shoes I've ever ownedJul 9, 2021
Hands down the best shoe I've ever owned. Still trying to wear out my first pair, but bought another set for when they do finally give out. Don't stop making them.
- Yes, I recommend this productdjmmGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConslove my CairnJul 6, 2021
Absolutely love these shoes for winter and summer
- Yes, I recommend this productskippyGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Durable, Stylish, VersatileConscomfyJun 6, 2021
I walk 4-5 miles in these every day for work. very comfortable at the end of the day. I don't feel like I have to take them off. Lightweight, sturdy, waterproof. good quality.