- Quick Setup
- Recycled Materials
Made with lightweight, high-strength 6061 aluminum, these 3-sectional, shock-absorbing trekking poles add stability on the trail.
- Adjustable height from 65-135 cm
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle with adjustable wrist loop
- Carbide tip
- Includes snow baskets for walking on powder
- Weight, pair: 1 lb 5.5 oz
- Yes, I recommend this productCCSGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityHikingPros QualityConsAwesome Poles!Sep 22, 2021
Both my husband and I have had these poles for 4+ years and they still work great! No issues with them and we hike regularly and with steep terrain. They have held up well from the bluffs of Wisconsin to the snowy mountains of Washington. Great poles and great price!
- Yes, I recommend this productNicGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, VersatileConsNever hike without!Jan 12, 2022
Used my poles for the first time at Glacier National Park in September 2018 and they're still going strong. Bought my husband a set not too long after and neither of us will ever hike without them. The only caveat, is that you must make sure the covers are on tight, or before you know it they are gone. They work without them, but you end up getting leaves and such caught on the bottom of them. Overall, they are a hiking must!
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurenGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros QualityConsGreat poles but make sure the tip covers are tightDec 17, 2021
I just came back from using these poles the first time. They worked great except that somehow one of the tip covers came off while hiking and now I don't have it. Now every time I use it I skewer leaves, which is a bit of a pain. I probably should have made sure the cover was screwed on tight, though a friend said the same thing happened to them.