Lakeridge Sunglasses - Polarized
The Grilamid TR90 nylon frame combines with glare-reducing, contrast-enhancing polarized polycarbonate lenses to create a lightweight, durable pair of sunglasses for active pursuits. Adjustable nose pads provide a comfortable fit, and the lenses protect from both UVA and UVB light. Black frame with gray tinted lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 8 base lens curve wraps around face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 70 mm
- Lens height: 40.5 mm
- Nose bridge: 12 mm
- Temple length: 136 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
- Yes, I recommend this productsusieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros ComfortConsperfect for active lifestyleSep 15, 2021
love these to jump my horse, walk the dog, garden, etc
- Yes, I recommend this productSisGender FemaleHeight 4'6"TypeActivityCampingProsConsNice sunglassesMar 29, 2019
My husband loves these sunglasses, and says they fit nice and are quality made.
- Bummed OutGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFlimsy, lens fall out of frame easilyJun 28, 2020
After wearing these only about six times, the single screw which holds the left lens in the frame fell out. The screw will not stay in the frame after I reinsert it, so the lens continues to fall out. These glasses are flimsy junk. Unlike Eddie Bauer apparel and luggage, which have always been very high quality for me, these glasses are poor quality and not consistent with other Eddie Bauer products.