Grifton Polarized Sunglasses
These metal frame sunglasses have adjustable nose pads and flexible spring hinges for a comfortable fit. The polarized polycarbonate lenses reduce glare, enhance contrast, and block both UVA and UVB light. Gold frame has green tint lenses; Brown frame has brown tint lenses; Gunmetal frame has gray tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 61 mm
- Lens height: 45 mm
- Nose bridge: 17 mm
- Temple length: 133 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
- Yes, I recommend this productDriftriderGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Fit, QualityConsgreat sunglasses!Sep 26, 2021
Gift for my husband, who, unprompted, has been commenting periodically how great these sunglasses are. And I really like the way they look. This is the third or fourth pair he's tried this year (others not from EB), and these are by far the best.
- Steve in PAGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsQuality and style for a good priceSep 14, 2021
I bought the aviator style, which look great, even if they evoke a military/cop look. I love the polarized lenses, which seem to be of very good quality. And at clearance pricing, they are a great value.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnonymousGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove!Aug 29, 2021
I purchased sunglasses on a whim from one of the outlet stores a few years ago. Not realizing how hard the exact pair would be to find again. I wore my old ones until they pretty much fell apart. Since I don't have an outlet very close to me I ordered online. I ended up ordering and returning a couple of pair that weren't quite what I wanted. Although these aren't the exact pair I had, I really love them. The arms seem sturdier than my last pair that had metal arms. I also love the brown lenses. They look fantastic with blonde hair. They are also extremely comfortable. I also love that if they ever break, I can take them or send them back for a replacement.