Montlake Polarized Sunglasses
The glare-reducing, contrast-enhancing polarized polycarbonate lenses make these sunglasses ideal for use around water and other high-glare environments. Durable, injection-molded Grilamid TR90 plastic lens frame combine with metal bows that have extended pads on the end tips for greater comfort. UVA and UVB protection. Black frames have gray tint lenses; Tortoise frames have brown tint lenses.California residents, read the Proposition 65 warning
- 6 base lens curve sits flatter on face
- Ballistic nylon case with spring closure
- Lens width: 54 mm
- Lens height: 45.5 mm
- Nose bridge: 19 mm
- Temple length: 145 mm
Wipe dry with soft cotton or cleaning cloth.
- Yes, I recommend this productCathyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsSunglasses that look good and work.Jul 19, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productScottGender MaleHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsJust what she was looking for!Jul 12, 2021
Just what she was looking for, and they look great on her.
- BarbGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros VersatileConsWonderful sunglassesApr 18, 2021
Perfect fit and so comfortable. I will be wearing these all summer!