Lone Peak 3-in-1 Jacket
Three jackets in one provide maximum flexibility in response to changing weather. The outer shell is a rain jacket with a durable, water-repellent finish that cause moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. The zip-in fleece liner jacket provides lightweight warmth. The two can be worn together or individually, depending on the conditions.
- StormRepel® DWR finish on the outer jacket sheds moisture
- Both jackets have two hand pockets
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDebbieGender FemaleHeight 4'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsGirls' jacket terrific!!Jul 18, 2021
Jacket is very versatile and well made. Purchased for my 4 year old granddaughter.
- Yes, I recommend this productPammayGenderHeightTypeActivityWalkingPros FitConsNice rain jacketJul 11, 2021
I bought this for my 6yr old lo its big on her right now so hoping to use it for next couple of yrs. Now its Summer so She used it without inner fleece jacket during rain and loves it.
- Yes, I recommend this productSasquatchMikeGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsJust about perfectJun 12, 2021
I bought this jacket for my 3 year old who is 38 inches tall and weighs 37 lbs and purchased the small. It is about a perfect jacket for the mild winters of East Tennessee.