Guide Pro Merino Light Hiker Crew Socks
In an ultrasoft, moisture-wicking blend that includes 61% merino wool, these lightweight hiker crew socks are ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities. Gender-neutral sizing.
- S (W4-6.5), M (W7-9.5, M6-8.5), L (W10-12.5, M9-11.5), XL (M12-14.5)
- 61% merino wool/36% nylon/3% Lycra® spandex
- Made in USA with imported and domestic materials
- Yes, I recommend this productsnowriderGenderHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileCons3 season socksDec 10, 2021
Comfy socks that are designed for each foot. 3 season because it's pretty thin & there are heavier options for the winter. The majority wool material keeps feet comfortable even if your feet get wet or sweaty. Very easy to identify sock foot by following striping on the outside to the right or left.
- moladGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat socks, but with a gotchaNov 22, 2021
These were exactly what I was looking for -- a light wool crew sock. Be aware, though, that these are NOT symmetrical -- they are different for the left and right feet! I decided to return them because life's too short to have to match pairs after laundering and then try to get them on the correct foot in the morning. This is really something that should be mentioned in the product description.