MotionLoft Hybrid Down Jacket
- Fill Power
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Odor Control
- Water Repellent
- Secure Pocket
Built especially for training and hiking in cold weather, this hybrid style has the versatility to serve as your everyday, all-purpose jacket as well. The front and back panels are insulated with Premium Down insulation. The hood, side panels and underarms are stretch knit for superior breathability and mobility while active.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR Plus finish on front and back panels & sleeve tops sheds moisture
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Stretch hood, side panels, & underarms with FreeDry® moisture wicking & odor control
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Interior phone pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester main body | 92% polyester/8% spandex hood, side panels, & underarms
- Yes, I recommend this productReneGenderHeight 5'3"TypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat light weight jacketOct 4, 2021
I bought this coat to take on a vacation, packed easily. Perfect weight, not heavy or bulky.
- Yes, I recommend this productWhat?Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFlexibility with Close FitSep 24, 2021
Love the flattering fit and flexibility of the stretch knit panels. The down panels and thumb hole sleeves provide warmth. Perfect for walking or playing sports in mildly cold weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productAdrianaGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBuying a second one!Sep 24, 2021
I am purchasing a second coat but in red. I love that they made a brighter color especially for safety reasons because I love outdoor activities. I'm petite but I have a long torso and I love the way this jacket fits me.