Powder Search 2.0 Insulated Pants
- StormRepel Super DWR
Waterproof, insulated ski pants for superior performance on the hill in any weather.Durable polyester shell is reinforced with cuff overlays to guard against abrasion. Ski/snowboard features include an adjustable waist, inner thigh vents, articulated knees for mobility, and snow gaiters.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology—waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Form-flattering fit through the thigh, knee, and lower leg, but not tight
- 40g ThermaFill® insulation—maintains warmth even in wet conditions
- 1000D CORDURA® nylon cut guards—protect cuffs from ski edges and other abrasion
- Adjustable waist with belt loops—allows secure comfortable fit over broad range of midlayers
- Snow gaiters—gripping rubber provides secure fit over boot to keep powder out
- Inner thigh vents—quickly dump heat when charging hard
- Two tricot-lined hand pockets
- D-ring attachment point for season passes and day tickets
- Inseam, Reg Small: 31.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productVicki N.Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFits GreatJun 15, 2021
I bought this on the off season, so I can't say how well it'll wear, but it fits great, and it's well made. The regular length was long enough for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productHeatherGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFinally a pair that fits niceFeb 12, 2021
I have ordered and tried on many brands for fit and comfort and style. These are it! The lower cuff is larger, but i suppose it is better to be big then tight around ski boots. I have just used them on walks over my boots and in the snow. I hope they last a long time!
- BoGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect! AlmostNov 23, 2020
I was looking for waterproof ski pants. We own a few Eddie's coats and I am happy with quality. I am 5,4 and 134 with short legs, curvy lines and fixated on alpine skiing. I picked M in seapine. They are perfect. The pants are not bulky like mine other pair. They are stretchy so I was able to wear them with no thermals, with thermals and extra short johns for super cold weather to cover well my older bottom. The length is perfect. The waist is adjustable and back is not too low. Front waist is a little lower but still accommodate a little of my fat tummy. The only things are the zippers on the inner thighs. I am not sure if they will not leak cold air but sometimes I am too hot so they actually might be useful. We'll see. For half price it is a very good find. I really like the green color. Calm but still not so boring like a black one. The material is soft, does not have a plastic feel and I hope they are waterproof to 10k. I am happy with my purchase and I hope I will stay happy with Eddie Bauer.