Sandstone Backbone Grid Hoodie
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
With the unlimited freedom of two-way stretch, exceptional breathability, and durable water repellency, this lightweight, polyester/spandex soft shell is built for mountain sports and other active use. Lined with soft grid fleece for added warmth, it delivers superior performance in a wide range of weather conditions.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip pockets
- Length, Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDogmammaGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat multi-purpose jacketNov 14, 2021
Tried this on in store, went home and thought about it, ordered online. No regrets. EB quality & style, lots of great details. I usually order Tall in EB but not an option in this style. Not an issue with this jacket as sleeves are perfect length, even with a little wiggle room. I like the design of the thumbhole (which I never use in any garment) because it is not the usual gaping hole in the lower sleeve. Recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productChicago momGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome coat.Nov 4, 2021
Love this jacket
- Yes, I recommend this productChristineGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect light-weight jacketNov 3, 2021
Turned out to be the perfect light-weight jacket for me. Fit is beautiful and gives my straight figure a little definition. While it is a very casual look I have worn it with nicer pants and it worked with that also. Good for fall weather in California and also on my recent fall trip to NYC.