Downlight® 2.0 Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our premium alpine hooded down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, windproof polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, Premium Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Packable—jacket folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5" | Weight: 15 oz | Down Fill Weight: 4.4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDeeGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacket!Nov 12, 2021
Love this jacket! I bought it to take on an arctic vacation and it will be easy to pack. Lightweight but warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productLCDGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsReally Like ItNov 9, 2021
Very much digging this coat. Warm and cozy without being too bulky. I chose the Atlantic Blue color and really like the contrast color on the zippers. Just a little touch that makes it stand out. I'm usually between a Medium Tall and Large Tall. The site recommended the Large Tall so I went with that. Perhaps a little loose when wearing a shirt under it, but will be perfect when I'm wearing a thicker sweater or sweatshirt / layers underneath. Will allow for movement without feeling restricted.
- Yes, I recommend this productDoing GREAT, EB!!Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat JacketOct 31, 2021
Funky, well fitting jacket. Bought the camo-lime green. One of the best EB jackets I've purchased. +Functional, newly styled wrist cuffs, stretchy material—15/10! I love the off-colors EB introduces every now and then and wish they'd do more!