Downlight® 2.0 Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our premium alpine hooded down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, windproof polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, Premium Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Packable—jacket folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5" | Weight: 15 oz | Down Fill Weight: 4.4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVery nice jacket!Jul 13, 2021
I am actually function driven, this is a very functional but also attractive piece. I took a chance on the small because there wasn't a medium available. Because First Ascent is generous in the shoulders (which is why I choose Eddie Bauer) it fit perfectly! Not like I needed another down jacket 😁 but this is so nice and a little longer to wear with longer sweaters.
- HansGenderHeightType RegularActivityPros FitConsGreat fitJun 21, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productColorful Colorado Chick!Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat CatJun 19, 2021
Love my coat to wear this winter