Downlight® 2.0 Hooded Vest
- First Ascent
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
The sleeveless vest version of our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, recycled polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Packable—vest folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 25.5" | Weight: 12 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.7 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDoggie MomGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove thisJun 20, 2021
This vest is warm, soft to the touch and a stylish color. It has a feminine feel. It's perfect for cool evenings, foggy spring mornings, on the deck of a boat.
- Yes, I recommend this productTrudGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsQualityApr 25, 2021
Soft material, well made
- Yes, I recommend this productSunnyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsGreat vestApr 24, 2021
I normally choose petites but chose the regular so the vest would come down to the hips. Very warm. Excellent quality.