EverTherm® Down Stretch 1/2-Zip
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
- Odor Control
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Ultralight, highly mobile, and with superior thermal efficiency, this 1/2-zip pullover is built for being active in cold weather. The front and back panels and sleeves are water-repellent nylon with mechanical stretch. The moisture-wicking side panels of polyester/spandex add further stretch and have built-in odor control. But the real crux is the Thindown® Stretch insulation that replaces down clusters with a continuous sheet of down fabric that keeps you warm without adding bulk or weight.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 30g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown® Stretch, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Deep, 1/2-zip front placket for quick venting and easy on/off
- Secure zip chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 100% nylon front & back panels | 86% polyester/14% spandex side panels
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review