MicroTherm® FreeFuse™ Stretch Down Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
The next generation of our best-selling MicroTherm ultralight, this new hoodie features FreeFuse construction. Traditionally, inner and outer layers of fabric are stitched together and then quilted with additional stitching. But this jacket is made with a single sheet of fabric that's folded over and woven together in discontinuous channels to hold the down. This cutting-edge technique saves weight, maximizes breathability, helps reduce cold spots, and minimizes down migration.
The nylon/spandex stretch shell provides exceptional mobility and features a super-durable water-repellent finish that beads moisture. High-loft Premium Down insulation delivers sub-zero warmth in mere ounces.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- FreeFuse™ discontinuous channel-weave construction to enhance breathability and eliminate cold spots
- Three secure zip pockets (one interior)
- Packs into left hand pocket
- Adjustable drawcord hem lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5" | Weight: 9.3 oz | Down Fill Weight: 3.5 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 85% nylon/15% spandex
- HelenGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsMicro Therm Free Fuse Stretch Down JacketOct 18, 2021
I love the look and lightweight for travelling. Please do make less bright colors like gray, blue and off white. Current cololrs are either too bright or dull.
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVEOct 18, 2021
I love this jacket so much. I used it recently on a trip to Massachusetts, Maine, and New Hampshire. It wasn't that cold but layers were necessary. It's so lightweight, and comfortable and easily stashed in my backpack if it got too warm. I've had a lot of down jackets over the years but this has been my favorite.
- Yes, I recommend this productV. PurpleGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConspackable, light puffy jacket for affordable priceOct 8, 2021
Comfortable, warm, and light weight. Only wish it had pit vents but then again I wish every jacket had pit zips/vents. EB crushing the outdoor apparel game with affordable gear.