EverTherm® 60Loft Down Hoodie
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Water Repellent
- StormRepel Super DWR
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. The next generation of Thindown® insulation in this hoodie has greater loft and even more warmth than our original EverTherm jackets. The result is that this low-profile, windproof, water-repellent nylon jacket weighs just 12 ounces, yet will keep you warm when temperatures dip below zero.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 60g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown®, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable hem and stretch binding at cuffs help seal in warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 27.5" | Weight: 12 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productqianGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityClimbingPros ComfortConsPlease make them in TALL sizeNov 26, 2021
I love this jacket but I need it in TALL! Please make them in Tall.
- Yes, I recommend this productEricaBGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsMy teenager loves this coat.Oct 29, 2021
My teenager and I disagree about her being warm. This coat was perfect. It is light and not bulky so that meets her criteria and it is warm which meets my requirements.
- Yes, I recommend this productDebraGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsVery good qualityMar 11, 2021
Great jacket, and it is very warm, without being bulky. It's great for hiking.